Saturday, January 28, 2017

OK! I'm back. I really want this blog to become one of the tools in the new arsenal of intelligent steps I am taking to make our golden years more fulfilling. There is an option for singing up on the blog, to follow us by e-mail. It allows you to comment and post, etc. 

I could sure use your membership to the blog as inspiration to keep going. In fact, don't even think about me, think about my lovely wife. If I can keep her in here or on the summer kitchen while I'm out doing the hard stuff, she can be researching medicinals, making tinctures and teas and taking notes to make it easier for me to put up here. If I have that, I will give you stories, recipes and general musings that just might even entertain. 

Invite your friends! Let's make it a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment